Can I serve food at my event?

Vendors that serve food at events in Routt County must have a retail food license. Applications for Temporary Food Events and Event Coordinators are located on the Routt County Environmental Health website. Please submit information 45 days before your event.

Mobile food trucks will also need approval through the Fire Department.

Show All Answers

1. What fees are required for an event permit?
2. Can I serve alcohol at my event?
3. Can I serve food at my event?
4. Do I need a tent permit?
5. Do I need insurance for my event?
6. Do I need a Sales Tax License?
7. What if I want to host a block party?
8. How do I reserve a park, trail, street, or parking lot?