Can I serve alcohol at my event?

Unless your event is a private party (by invitation only, not open to the public, no charge to attend and no charge for alcohol) a Special Events Liquor Permit is required from the City Clerk’s Office. You need to be a nonprofit 501c3, or have sponsorship from a nonprofit to be eligible to apply for this permit. The permit is $100 and the City Clerk’s Office needs a complete application 30 days in advance of the event. There must be food available when alcohol is served. For more information, please contact the City Clerk, Julie Franklin at

Show All Answers

1. What fees are required for an event permit?
2. Can I serve alcohol at my event?
3. Can I serve food at my event?
4. Do I need a tent permit?
5. Do I need insurance for my event?
6. Do I need a Sales Tax License?
7. What if I want to host a block party?
8. How do I reserve a park, trail, street, or parking lot?