- Parks & Recreation
- Facility Rentals
- Ice Arena Community Room
Ice Arena Community Room
LOCATION: 285 Howelsen Pkwy above Howelsen Ice Arena
50 people (can accommodate capacity of 75 people by special request only for an additional fee)
- Base Rate: $75/hour
- Special Event Rate: $250/hour
*For nonprofit rates, please contact Ashley Steed
- Water fountain/water bottle fill station
- Wi-Fi is available through the Steamboat Springs Guest Access network.
Equipment Included With Reservation
- 7 (8' rectangular banquet) tables
- 30 chairs
- 20 bar stools
- 2 wall-mounted flat screen smart TVs with one HDMI cable each
- Note: These TVs only support HDMI cables, so if you intend to hook up a laptop, tablet, or phone to a TV and require a different cord, you will need to bring your own cord or adapter. If you require sound, you may also want to bring your own speakers, as the volume varies when media is plugged into the TVs.
- If your event requires significant use of technology, please let our staff know in advance we we will do our best to assist you with set up.
- Kitchen space includes refrigerator/freezer, sink, counterspace, microwave, and oven
- Note: Kitchen has no cookware, dishes, or flatware, so please bring your own.
It is the responsibility of the renter to return all furniture to the original location and clean up after their rental.
To obtain permission to serve alcoholic beverages, the City Clerk's office must be contacted at the time of reservation approval. Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted outside of the rental space.
A Certificate of Insurance is required if an event is open to the public, or proof thereof, for $1,000,000 of general liability coverage with the City of Steamboat Springs named as additional insured.
- Reserve Upstairs at Howelsen Ice Arena
- 2023 Reservation Update: Please note that this space is reserved for summer youth programs Mondays-Thursdays 6/12-8/10 from 7:30am-6:00pm.
- Ashley Steed
- Email Ashley Steed