Boards & Commissions
Applying for a Position
If you would like to join a board or commission please print out this application or pick an application up at City Hall, located at 137 10th Street. Applications should be returned to City Hall or emailed to Julie Franklin.
The citizens of Steamboat Springs are invited to apply to serve on the following city boards, commissions and committees:
Ice Rink Advisory Committee
- Three positions (two-year terms).
- Members of this Committee receive a Family Howelsen Hill ski pass.
- Applications must be submitted by 11:30 a.m. on Friday, March 29, 2019.
Urban Redevelopment Authority Advisory Committee
- Four positions (three-year terms): 1 Base Area Business Person, 1 Design Professional, 1 Community At Large, and 1 Starwood Steamboat Representative.
- Applications must be submitted by 11:30 a.m. on Friday, March 22, 2019.
Local Marketing District
- Two positions (four year terms).
- Applications must be submitted by 11:30 a.m. on Friday, April 5, 2019.
The city relies upon the dedicated volunteer efforts of numerous members of our boards and commissions to gather information and make recommendations regarding specific city activities.