View Our Maps
Click to Home

Go To Search
Boards & Commissions
Applying for a Position

If you would like to join the Accommodation Tax Reserve Committee, please print out this application or pick up an application at City Hall. 

If you would like to join a board or commission please print out this application or pick an application up at City Hall, located at 137 10th Street. Applications should be returned to City Hall or emailed to Julie Franklin. 

The citizens of Steamboat Springs are invited to apply to serve on the following City boards, commissions and committees: 

Applications must be submitted by 11:30 a.m. Friday, March 17, 2017

 Accommodations Tax Yampa Street Steering Committee
  • Four Regular 3-year positions:
  • One representative from the Request for Proposal Submittal Group and three Community Members at Large
Yampa Valley  Housing Authority
  • Two Regular 3-year positions:
  • The County and City are seeking two representatives of Routt County (which will be appointed jointly by the Steamboat Springs City Council and the Routt County Board of Commissioners) to serve on this board.
Urban Redevelopment Authority Advisory

  • Four Regular 3-year positions
  • Base Area Business Person, Development Community Representative and Two Community Members at Large
Local Marketing District
  • Four Regular 3-year positions
Parks and Recreation Commission

  • Three Regular 2-year positions
  • One Alternate 2-year position
  • Members receive a Howelsen Hill Ski Pass


The city relies upon the dedicated volunteer efforts of numerous members of our boards and commissions to gather information and make recommendations regarding specific city activities.

For more information contact the city clerk, Julie Franklin, at (970) 871-8248. Send completed forms to:
City of Steamboat Springs
Attn: City Clerk
P.O. Box 775088
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477