View Our Maps
Click to Home

Go To Search
Report A Concern

The city wants to hear from you. If there is a concern, issue or compliment you would like to pass along, discuss or see addressed, see the following contacts:

ADA Compliance

  • Alan Lind serves as the Director of General Services and ADA Compliance Coordinator for the City of Steamboat Springs. He can be reached by calling 970-871-8249 or by email.

Animal Related Issues

  • 970-879-1144 (Dispatch)

Bicycle Related Hazards or Complaints

  • 970-871-8293 (Public Works Engineer)

City Council

  • Email all seven members of City Council with a concern, comment or issue.

Criminal or Potential Criminal Activity

  • 9-1-1 (Emergency)
  • 970-879-1144 (Dispatch)

Complaint of Discrimination with the Federal Office of Civil Rights: 

Noxious Weeds, Sign Complaints & Questions on Vacation Home Rentals or Secondary Units

  • Code Enforcement at 970-871-8274 or email.

Park and Park Bathroom Maintenance

  • 970-879-4300 - Parks, Open Space & Recreation

Potholes / Street Concerns / Winter Plowing Issues

  • Report a concern to the Streets Superintendent regarding potholes, winter plowing concerns or damaged signs by filling out this form.  Or call the Streets Department at 970-879-1807.

Street Light Outages

  • Call the Streets Department at 970-879-1807.

 Traffic Signals
maintained by the City of Steamboat Springs

  • The City of Steamboat Spring Streets Department maintains three traffic signals in the city limits and can be contacted at 970-879-1807 for concerns.  These signals are located at:
    • Pine Grove Road & Central Park Drive
    • Pine Grove Road & Mt. Werner Road
    • Central Park Drive & Mt. Werner Road
  • All signals located on U.S. Highway 40 are maintained by CDOT.  To report a concern about these signals, call CDOT in Craig, CO at 970-824-5104

Trial Programs

To comment on any of the trial programs currently underway across the City of Steamboat Springs, please contact the following departments. 
  • E-Bikes
    • 970-879-4300 - Parks, Open Space & Recreation
  • Off-Leash Areas
    • 970-879-1144 (Dispatch)
  • Ski Free Sundays at Howelsen Hill
    • 970-879-4300 - Parks, Open Space & Recreation

 Water/Sewer/Stormwater Emergencies
  • Call the City Hall Front Desk 970-879-2060 (Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
  • For issues that require immediate attention, call the Steamboat Springs Police Dispatch at 970-879-1144.
  • Or, access the Stormwater communication form here to ask questions, file complaints, report violations/illicit discharge, or submit comments.

 Other Issues

  • Contact the City Hall Front Desk at 970-879-2060 or email your concern, which will be routed to the appropriate staff contact.