View Our Maps
Click to Home

Go To Search
Boards & Commissions
Applying for a Position

If you would like to join the Accommodation Tax Reserve Committee, please print out this application or pick up an application at City Hall. 

If you would like to join a board or commission please print out this application or pick an application up at City Hall, located at 137 10th Street. Applications should be returned to City Hall or emailed to Julie Franklin. 

The citizens of Steamboat Springs are invited to apply to serve on the following city boards, commissions and committees: 

 Applications for the following Board & Commissions must be submitted by
5:30 p.m. on Friday December 15, 2017.

Planning Commission APPLICATION

(Members of this Committee receive a Howelsen Hill Ski pass and a Haymaker Golf Pass.)
  • One Regular 3-year position and one 3 year alternate position.
Board of Adjustment APPLICATION
(Members of this Commission receive a Howelsen Hill Ski Pass.)
  • One Regular 3-year positions


The city relies upon the dedicated volunteer efforts of numerous members of our boards and commissions to gather information and make recommendations regarding specific city activities.

For more information contact the city clerk, Julie Franklin, at (970) 871-8248. Send completed forms to:
City of Steamboat Springs
Attn: City Clerk
P.O. Box 775088
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477