View Our Maps
Click to Home

Go To Search
Report A Concern

We want to hear from you!  If you have a concern or issue you would like to discuss or see resolved, see the following contacts:


  • Alan Lind serves as the Director of General Services and ADA Compliance Coordinator for the City of Steamboat Springs. He can be reached by calling 970-871-8249 or by emailing him at Alan Lind.

Animal Related Issues

  • (970) 879-1144 (Dispatch)

Bicycle Related Hazards or Complaints

  • (970) 871-8293 (Public Works Engineer)

Criminal or Potential Criminal Activity

  • 911 (Emergency)
  • (970) 879-1144 (Dispatch)

Filing a complaint of discrimination with the federal Office of Civil Rights: 

Noxious Weeds, Sign Complaints, and Questions on Vacation Home Rentals or Secondary Units

  • Code Enforcement at (970) 871-8274 or Email us.

Park and Park Bathroom Maintenance

  • (970) 879-4300 - Parks, Open Space & Recreation

Potholes / Street Concerns / Winter Plowing Issues

  • You can report a concern to the Streets Superintendent regarding potholes, winter plowing concerns or damaged signs by filling out this form.  Or you can call the Streets Department at (970)-879-1807.

Street Light Outages

  • Call the City of Steamboat Springs Streets Department at (970)-879-1807.

Traffic Signals
maintained by the City of Steamboat Spring Streets Department

  • The City of Steamboat Spring Streets Department maintains three traffic signals in the city limits and can be contacted at (970)-879-1807 for concerns.  These signals are located at:
    • Pine Grove Road & Central Park Drive
    • Pine Grove Road & Mt. Werner Road
    • Central Park Drive & Mt. Werner Road
  • All signals located on U.S. Highway 40 are maintained by CDOT.  To report a concern about these signals, call CDOT in Craig, CO at (970)-824-5104

Water/Sewer/Stormwater Emergencies

  • Call the City Hall Front Desk (970) 879-2060 (Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
  • For issues that require immediate attention, call the Police Department Dispatch at (970) 879-1144.
  • Or, access the Stormwater communication form here to ask questions, file complaints, report violations/illicit discharge, or submit comments.

Other Issues

For any other issues, please contact the City Hall front desk at (970) 879-2060 or email us and your concern will be routed to the appropriate staff person.