Wild West Air Fest
14TH ANNUAL WILD WEST AIR FEST
The Wild West Air Fest features nationally renowned performers providing edge of your seat excitement as they perform thrilling aerobatics and formation flying. Don't miss the nonstop, action-packed performances in the extended air show this year.
- Rocky Mountain Renegades with their 9 ship formation team
- National Airshow Performer, Barry Hancock, in his WWII T-6
- Tom Larkin, national airshow performer and Air Force veteran fighter pilot in the world’s smallest Jet! Jet weighs only 500 lbs and goes 300 mph!
- Ken Fardie with his Trojan T-28 Warbird
- International aerobatics champion Dagmar Kress
- John Williams in an aerial ballet with his powered glider performance
- Wings over the Rockies kids activities and static aircraft
- You can fly! Flights available in the WWII TBM, WWII J3 Cub trainer, WWII Beech 18, or a helicopter ride.
- Meet the pilots and get their autographs after they fly.
- Former US Air Force Thunderbirds #8 Advance Pilot and Narrator Lt Colonel Scott “Cheetah” Petz
- Enjoy the airshow from air show center with a folding chair provided in flight line seating - limited availability so book online in advance.
Sat. Sep. 1, 2018
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Steamboat Springs Airport
WILD WEST PLANE RIDES
You can be part of the Wild West Air Fest and fly in these amazing aircrafts. Plane rides are available on a first-come, first-served basis with reservations and payments made directly with the pilots. Rides will be available Saturday during the event and the following Sunday after the event. Some rides are able to be reserved online and others need to be made on site so arrive early.
Caf 1943 Navy Twin Beech 18
CAF J-3 Cub
$10 for adults per day, $5 for youth ages 6 - 12, and free for 5 and under. Purchase tickets in advance and skip the line at the event!
VIP Flight-Line Seating: Looking for the best seat in the house at the Air Fest? Add VIP flight-line seating to your admission for only $5. VIP seating is first-come, first-served.
A $3 military discount will be honored for tickets purchased on site.
No parking at the event site. Parking available at the Stockbridge Transit Center (1505 Lincoln Ave.) and The Routt County Combined Court (1955 Shield Dr.), with city buses running to and from the event. Dogs will not be permitted on buses or at the event.
To view buses locations in real time, click here