Athletic Fields & Parks
We have been closely monitoring both state and local health guidelines, and are currently in the process of developing different scenarios and plans for summer programming, including field rentals. Due to current state heath orders, we are unable to take field reservations at this time. Once the restrictions around group size and organized sports are lifted, we will provide additional information on field rentals for the remainder of the summer. While much remains uncertain, we appreciate your patience and hope to have more information for you soon.
General Information & Field Rentals
Athletic fields are available for rental for single or multi-day events as well as for ongoing use. Fields rental reservations are available in February for the following summer season (generally starting in May and ending in October - snow dependent).
All field reservations are subject to approval based on availability and our ability to accommodate your field use needs. Reservation should be made as early as possible (first come, first serve). Once a field use request form is complete, you will be contacted via email with a confirmation/modification/or denial of your request. PLEASE review the below field fee schedule before submitting a request!
To make a reservation complete the:
Park/Athletic Field Information & Maps
LOCATION MAP for all fields within Steamboat Springs (includes basic park information).
- Emerald Park (Emerald Aerial Map PDF) / (Emerald Field Dimensions (PDF)) - The Emerald fields are youth only programming and limited to local organizations/individuals. Fields include 3+ multi-use fields (Soccer, lax, etc.) and 4 youth baseball fields. Park Amenities: Drinking Fountain, Bathrooms, Playground
- Howelsen Park Complex (Howelsen Aerial Map PDF) - The Howelsen complex fields are suitable for youth and adult programming. Fields include 4 softball fields. Park Amenities: Drinking Fountains, Bathrooms, Playground, Sand Volleyball Courts, Tennis Courts, and more.
- Ski Town Park (Ski Town Aerial Map PDF) / (Ski Town Field Dimensions (PDF)) - The Ski Town fields are suitable for youth and adult programming. Fields 2 full size multi-use fields (soccer, lax, etc.) and 2 youth baseball diamonds. Park Amenities: Drinking Fountains, Port-o-Potties, Shelter
- Whistler Park (Whistler Aerial Map PDF) / (Whistler Field Dimensions (PDF)) - The Whistler Park fields are suitable for youth and adult programming. Fields include 2 full size multi-use fields (soccer, lax, etc.). Park Amenities: Playgrounds, Drinking Fountains, Bathrooms
- Memorial Park (Memorial Aerial Map PDF) / (Memorial Field Dimensions (PDF)) - The Memorial fields are suitable for youth and adult programming. Fields include 2 smaller sized multi-use fields (or one full size) (soccer, lax, etc.). Park Amenities: Port-o-Potties
For questions please email us or call 970-871-7015.